Protect Your Investment
We package your order for ultimate protection during transit to you so that it arrives without damage. We have built great relationships with the carriers we choose to deliver your order. These carriers understand our promise to you to provide the best service, quality, the toughest shipping cases and the smartest design in a timely manner.
However, once your order leaves our facility and is handed over to the care of the carrier we cannot guarantee that some "force of nature" won't occur. Since ownership is transferred to our customer at the point the order leaves our facility, we want to help you protect your investment by taking the following simple steps.
Important steps to take at the time of delivery:
- Make sure you or designated personnel are present to accept the delivery.
- Do not let the carrier leave your facility without properly inspecting your delivery for damage.
- Inspect the packaging for holes, tears, etc.
- Remove packaging and inspect your case for blemishes and any other damage.
- Take pictures of damage
- Document all damage on the carrier's device before he/she leaves your facility. This is CRITICAL.
- Contact your Wilson Case representative with your damage report and we will help you file a freight claim. We will need your order number and serial number off of the damaged case as well as damage photos.
How to contact Wilson Case:
- Chat with us here
- Email: [email protected]
- Call us at (800)322-5493