Virtual Vibration Analysis for
Wilson Shipping Case Solutions
Our 3DEXPERIENCE SIMULIA random vibration test on our shipping case transporting your product can be a powerful way to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition.
Our Virtural Random Vibration Analysis can help you:
- Identify potential failure points,
- Optimize the design of your shipping case
- Improve the reliability and overall response of your product
- Evaluates your structures response to steady shaking, shock, vibration
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Save you time and money by not being constrained by limited iterations. We iterate till we reach your goal
- Minimizing the risk of damage during transportation
With this powerful tool, you can give your product the competitive edge it needs to succeed in today's market place. Better insights and accuracy is a game changer in our partnership with our OEM customers getting their product to sales events around the world.
The following quantities are used to estimate the overall response characteristics of the product to the random vibration input:
- Root-Mean-Square (RMS) values
- Power Spectral Density (PSD) values
SIMLab-WCi utilizes SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional & 3DEXPERIENCE SIMULIA
Our FEA analysis supports major test categories of standards for transportation such as ISTA, ASTM D4169 & MIL-SPEC.