HDTV/LED Stock Shipping Cases
Shop By Categories
You’re in charge of organizing a large-scale live event, and you need to know there won’t be any technical difficulties that impact your event’s quality. You may need to transport large format video walls, HDTV’s, QLED’s, lighting, rigging, video, audio, and other electronic equipment to the event site—and you’ll have to make sure that this equipment isn’t damaged in transit.
Transporting delicate and costly equipment for a live event can be stressful, but you can reduce your stress by choosing protective event production cases from Wilson Case. Our hard cases are designed to protect your equipment no matter what happens in transit, and to make it easy to unload the equipment at its destination. We make it simple and safe to load, ship, unload and repeat for your valuable and fragile event production gear.
Showing all 9 results
EZ2032X2 DUAL LCD/LEDRead more
EZ2432 LCD/LED SHIPPING CASERead more
EZ3240 LCD/LED SHIPPING CASERead more
PL42 LCD/LED/PLASMA SHIPPING CASERead more
PL42X2 LCD/LED/PLASMA SHIPPING CASERead more
PL70 LCD/LED/PLASMA SHIPPING CASERead more
PL70x2 LCD/LED/PLASMA SHIPPING CASERead more
PL80 LCD/LED/PLASMA SHIPPING CASERead more
PL80x2 LCD/LED/PLASMA SHIPPING CASERead more
Why Order a Case from Us?
With over 30 years in the shipping case manufacturing industry, we know how to design cases that address the common pain points of event organizers and audiovisual specialists. We regularly manufacture custom cases for live event equipment, but we also have a large catalog of standard event production cases that can ship in 1-2 business days.
Our standard cases have been tested with Roland gear, speaker systems, lighting and rigging systems, projectors, and other delicate live event equipment. With your equipment protected in our hard road cases, you’ll have one less variable to worry about, allowing you to concentrate on creating a memorable event.
Examples of Our Cases:
Our event production case lines include:
- Pro Audio/Video: Our standard audio and video cases are designed to perfectly fit mixers and other equipment from popular A/V manufacturers. Cases are available with and without casters and will meet the requirements of the Air Transportation Association.
- Pro Lighting & Rigging: Protect LED fixtures, trusses, motors, rigging, and more with our Pro Lighting & Rigging cases. Lighting cases come with foam dividers to keep fixtures from colliding with one another in transit.
- Rackmount: Our rackmount cases are designed to hold computers, digital displays, and other sensitive electronics, and they come standard with heavy duty front and back rails, removable front and back lids, recessed hardware, heavy duty casters, and caster breaks.
- Shockmount: Shockmount event cases are designed with an extra layer of foam between an inner and outer box, creating a shock absorber to protect valuable equipment, such as speakers and mixers.
- Roland Cases: Our tough, durable Roland cases are specifically designed to house the popular Roland audio mixers.
- TruckPak Cases: TruckPak cases are designed to fit across standard truck beds in any configuration. Their interiors are laminated for extra durability.
Many of our standard event cases can be upgraded with additional features, such as our RamGuard (protective metal plating used to prevent forklift damage) and Turf Tires (casters that can roll on any surface). If you don’t see the exact dimensions or features you need in our catalog, contact us, and we’ll work with you to design a custom case.
Place an Order for Your Event Case Today
When you need a sturdy, reliable shipping case for a fast-approaching live event, choose Wilson Case. Order a stock event case now and you should receive it within just 1-2 business days. You can place your order online or call us at 800-322-5493 if you have any questions.